terça-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2014

This Is Gospel

This is gospel for the fallen ones Locked away in permanent slumber Assembling their philosophies From pieces of broken memories Oh oh oh this is the beat of my heart This is the beat of my heart Oh oh oh this is the beat of my heart This is the beat of my heart When gnashing teeth And criminal tongues conspire against the odds But they haven't seen the best of us yet If you love me let me go If you love me let me go 'Cause these words are knives And often leave scars The fear of falling apart Truth be told I never was yours The fear, the fear of falling apart Oh oh oh this is the beat of my heart This is the beat of my heart  Oh oh oh this is the beat of my heart This is the beat of my heart This is gospel, for the vagabonds Ne'er-do-wells and insufferable bastards Confessing their apostasies Led away by imperfect impostors Oh oh oh this is the beat of my heart This is the beat of my heartOh oh oh this is the beat of my heart This is the beat of my heart Don't try to sleep through the end of the world And bury me alive 'Cause I won't give up without a fight If you love me let me go If you love me let me go 'Cause these words are knives And often leave scars


 The fear of falling apart Truth be told I never was yours The fear, the fear of falling apart (oh oh oh) The fear of falling apart (oh oh oh oh oh) The fear, the fear of falling apart (oh oh oh) The fear of falling apart (oh oh oh oh oh) The fear of falling apart (oh oh oh oh oh) The fear of falling apart (oh oh oh oh oh) The fear of falling apart This is gospel for the fallen ones Locked away in permanent slumber Assembling their philosophies From pieces of broken memories Oh oh oh this is the beat of my heart This is the beat of my heart Oh oh oh this is the beat of my heart This is the beat of my heart When gnashing teeth And criminal tongues conspire against the odds But they haven't seen the best of us yet If you love me let me go If you love me let me go 'Cause these words are knives And often leave scars The fear of falling apart Truth be told I never was yours The fear, the fear of falling apart Oh oh oh this is the beat of my heart This is the beat of my heart  Oh oh oh this is the beat of my heart This is the beat of my heart This is gospel, for the vagabonds Ne'er-do-wells and insufferable bastards Confessing their apostasies Led away by imperfect impostors Oh oh oh this is the beat of my heart This is the beat of my heart

Oh oh oh this is the beat of my heart This is the beat of my heart Don't try to sleep through the end of the world And bury me alive 'Cause I won't give up without a fight If you love me let me go If you love me let me go 'Cause these words are knives And often leave scars The fear of falling apart Truth be told I never was yours The fear, the fear of falling apart (oh oh oh) The fear of falling apart (oh oh oh oh oh) The fear, the fear of falling apart (oh oh oh) The fear of falling apart (oh oh oh oh oh) The fear of falling apart (oh oh oh oh oh) The fear of falling apart (oh oh oh oh oh) The fear of falling apart

2 comentários :